A pleasure to meet you; we’re Duppal! Based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, we provide collaboration tools by Cisco, Pexip and Zoom. The secret to our success is that we focus on the human side of technology. Customers choose to work with us because we support them in implementing the tools while making sure they’re actually being used. In everything we do, we aim to offer users flexibility, efficiency and fun. Do you want to join us in our quest to make our customers happy? We’re looking for a…
Customer Success Specialist
What will your working day be like?
As this is a new role, we’re still putting together the tasks. However, what we do know is the following:
- You’ll give training to our customers remotely, using videoconferencing or webinar tools. If needed, you’ll also give on-site training.
- You’ll prepare different types of training materials to help our customers get familiar with the tools. Together with the customers you’ll prepare communication campaigns focused on the end-users.
- Our customers will ask you all sorts of (non-technical) questions about our solutions, which you’re happy to answer at any time 😀.
- You’ll analyze tool usage and discuss this usage and market trends with our customers.
- You’ll assist our sales staff in their commercial activities.
Who are you?
- Daily communication with our customers is a big part of this role, so strong communication skills are very, very important.
- You don’t mind speaking to larger groups and PowerPoint has no secrets for you.
- You’re a team player with the ability to make our customers smile.
- You have a higher professional education level (HBO for Dutchies)
- You speak and write Dutch and English fluently; additional language skills are a plus.
- You have affinity with IT, but you don’t need to be technical. We’ll teach you all about the technology we work with when you join our team!
- You’re the proud owner of a driving license (and not afraid to use it).
What do we offer?
- A job in a small but fast-growing, successful company. Our team culture is informal and dynamic.
- Flexibility: we have a nice office, but you can work from home too.
- A competitive salary (based on 40 hours), health insurance allowance, phone allowance, a travel allowance and free lunch.
- An unlimited number of holidays, with a minimum of 25, as we trust you can handle this level of freedom.
Interested? Please send your CV and motivation per email to firstname.lastname@example.org, attention Sven Lagerweij. For questions, please don’t hesitate to call us at +31 88 1302215.